When individuals share their information with your organisation, they are trusting you to keep it safe, private and secure. The best way to avoid information security risks is to comply with numerous legal, regulatory and industry requirements around data collection, retention, use, security and privacy.
Organisations that falter at information compliance face significant risk to the security of their information, the trust of their customers and partners, and the health of their business.
Following your industry’s best practices to attain and maintain information compliance starts with implementing the right information management technology. With OnBase solutions from Hyland, you can ensure that your data compliance efforts are supported with best-of-breed technology that automate discovery, monitoring, retention and security, so your people focus on what they do best.
OnBase supports information compliance
- Leverage data discovery to monitor for and help eliminate sensitive information from non-compliant systems and repositories
- Automate document retention and defensible destruction
- Utilise electronic signatures for secure and auditable document processing
- Automate employee policy distribution and acknowledgements
- Explore specialised compliance and auditing solutions for your industry or department
Are you GDPR-compliant?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was enacted to help protect individuals against information security risks. In most cases, compliance can be achieved only through a combination of policies, business processes and the right technology.