In today’s competitive marketplace, the benefits of lowering transaction and operating costs are vital to success. Invoicing remains one of the most paper intensive back office processes within an organisation.
Hyland Software’s IAConnect combats this challenge, offering Deltek clients a powerful web-based invoice automation solution that helps project-focused organisations process invoices without duplication, prevent unauthorised payments, avoid misappropriation of funds and track liabilities. IAConnect transforms the “bureaucracy” of your accounting functions into an efficient, low-cost process that will make your organisation more competitive while reducing costs associated with invoice processing.
IAConnect is unique because it’s built on top of OnBase, Hyland’s enterprise content management (ECM) platform. OnBase lets Deltek users take advantage of best-of-breed technologies, including workflow, document management, imaging, retention and email integration – all of which are essential tools for a robust invoice automation solution.
- Invoice Capture: The system allows for invoices to be captured in multiple formats, paper, fax, email, XML and many more. OCR technology is also available to read data directly from paper invoices.
- Multiple Roles: Uses a robust workflow to route the invoice to various departments during the process as needed including buyers, freight specialists, AP supervisors and more.
- Approve or Decline: Once initial data entry is completed, the invoice is routed through an approval workflow for approval review. Delegation of authority and escalations are also possible.
- Notifications: During invoice routing, automatic email notifications can be configured and sent to the approvers based on the approval change.
- Monitoring, Retrieval and Reporting: A complete audit trail is maintained during the life of an invoice – capturing routing steps, user actions and status changes. All audit history can easily be accessed and viewed at any time.